To our cherished clients, colleagues and friends:
We have opened our Great Neck and Cedarhurst offices.
Please know that we are strictly following all recommended
guidance from public health authorities, including the best
practices for hygiene and stringent infection control. Covid
19 has humbled us all, but nonetheless, we feel confident in
our ability to resume consulting with clients and providing
the outstanding legal services that distinguish our firm. In
addition, we will continue to follow the advice of relevant New
York State agencies to ensure that we are on top of all new
recommendations and guidelines.
Our foremost overreaching priority is to keep all of our
clients, visitors and staff as safe as possible. Therefore, at the
recommendation of the CDC, we will be implementing the
• If and when possible, we will continue to consult with clients
via telephone or video conference in order to minimize the
number of people in the office at any given time.
• All staff, clients and visitors will be subject to temperature
and health screenings prior to entering our office locations.
• All staff, clients and visitors will be required to wear a mask
to enter any of our office locations.
• Plexiglass barriers have been installed in the reception area
and other areas of the office to minimize any airborne transfer
of the virus.
• Clients and visitors may be asked to wait outside or in their
vehicles until we are ready to meet them in order to maintain
• All staff members will be required to submit daily health logs
and will be mandated to stay home and seek medical attention
if they are feeling sick or showing any symptoms of Covid-19.
• Hand sanitizers have been placed throughout our office
locations in high traffic areas including reception and common
areas, as well as our conference rooms. Masks and gloves (gloves
are optional) are also available, and again, no one will be allowed
to enter our offices without a mask.
• All conference rooms will be disinfected after every use
and all public surfaces will be disinfected multiple times during
the day. Our offices have already been professionally cleaned
Please note that even though our offices are open, we still
can assist all of our clients remotely as Governor Cuomo
has extended remote notarization and witnessing through
September 4, 2020.
We pledge to always make your safety and wellbeing our
priority. We look forward to seeing you in our offices in the
near future! Please be safe and be well.
Where Legal Advice is an Art
• Center Park Project
• 4 Way Stop Safety Improvement
• One way Traffic flow Safety Implementation
• V.I.P. Room Renovation
• Spalling Correction to Level 1 Garage
• Garage Roof Expansion Joint Replacement
• Truck Tunnel Repair
• Duke University
• Central Ct. State University-Degrees
• American Institute of Architecture
• Engineering Institute of Connecticut
• Certified Personnel Consultant
My experience is a lifetime of service and sacrifice both of my country and community. My
experience in negotiations, overseeing engineering and construction projects is an asset.
I will continue to demonstrate sound judgment, fiscal responsibility, full transparency,
all with fierce Independence.
I have only one responsibility and that is to you my fellow SHAREHOLDERS!
32 NORTH SHORE TOWERS COURIER ¢ September 2020