FOR BREAKING NEWS VISIT WWW.QNS.COM FEBRUARY 21, 2019 • WELLNESS • THE QUEENS COURIER 35
Did you know?
NYU Winthrop is a leader in
cancer care on Long Island.
For thousands of patients and families, NYU Winthrop’s Center for
Cancer Care has provided comprehensive leading edge care from
diagnosis to survivorship. Here are just a few examples of our ongoing
initiatives and leadership.
• Accredited by the Commission on Cancer for over 50 years
• Only robotic epicenter for lung surgery on Long Island
• A unique team approach tailored to each patient
• First nurse navigator program for cancer on Long Island
• Number one CyberKnife® radiation center in the country
• State-of-the-art infusion center adjacent to the hospital
• First low-dose CT screening program for lung cancer on Long Island
259 First Street, Mineola, New York 11501 • 1.866.WINTHROP • nyuwinthrop.org