82 THE QUEENS COURIER • OCTOBER 17, 2019 FOR BREAKING NEWS VISIT WWW.QNS.COM
HELP WANTED HELP WANTED
Maspeth Based Shredding and Recycling Company
Seeks Commercial Drivers for full time positions
• Minimum 1-2 years commercial driving experience
• Clean driving and criminal record
• Ability to perform physical work
Call for an interview at 718-326-0384
or send resume via email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to
• Possess CDL B license
• Good communication skills
Full or Part Time
Must have Sales Experience
ASK FOR POURAN
record & must be
able to lift 50 lbs
F/T or P/T Exp.
BUTCHER Exp'd. or
willing to train.
For More Info:
Call Christina @
516 775 8666
TO PLACE YOUR AD
BUS DRIVERS CDL
718-257-5555 ext. 1
HELP WANTED HELP WANTED
SCHOOL BUS / VAN DRIVERS
BEST PAY PKG. IN THE INDUSTRY
STARTING AT: • $24.54* BUS • $21.40* VAN
FULL BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• Paid School Closings
• Paid Vacations
• 401 К (company match)
• Health Benefits (Indiv. & Family - One
Year After Review)
• Life Insurance Bus Yards In Huntington,
Manhasset & Northport
* Includes Monthly A endance Bonus
25 HOURS A WEEK MINIMUM
EXTRA WORK AVAILABLE
PM DRIVERS FROM
2PM A PRIORITY
FREE C.D.L. TRAINING
EARN WHILE YOU TRAIN
Ask for Yolanda
For busy Bayside Medical Office
or Full time.
or send resume
for high-end spa and
for Tuesdays and
9am - 6pm.
Please call Pouran at
for busy Bayside
Minimum 2 yrs
exp. in Medical
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and
scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Create and write sales proposals to fulfill customer needs – both
print and digital.
- Check emails for importance.
- Must be able to prepare reports, prepares information and
research for executive needs.
- Be able to handle executives’ requests and queries.
- Handles confidential information; organizes and maintains files.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Support our executive with major accounts (as an inside sales
person) working directly with clients.
- Assist with Events as needed.
- Cover front desk as needed.
- Must be proficient using iPhones, Google Calendar and Gmail.
Excellent organizational, written & verbal communications skills.
Must be proactive, Must be able to follow thru on projects from
beginning to end, Attention to detail, Can multi-task well,
self-motivated and is energetic. An outgoing, friendly demeanor,
with a focus on customer service, Persistent.
Must work well under pressure. Tech savvy; Microsoft Office and
Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and
projects at hand.
Self-directed and able to work without supervision, Energetic and
eager to tackle new projects and ideas, Answers phone inquiries,
directs calls for executive team.
Able to perform all clerical duties, taking memos, maintaining files
and confidential information, organizing documents as needed.
College Degree preferred.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
JOB OPPORTUNITY $18.50 P/H NYC $16
P/H LI up to $13.50 P/H UPSTATE NY If
you currently care for your relatives or
friends who have Medicaid or Medicare,
you may be eligible to start working for
them as a personal assistant. No Certificates
needed. (347)462-2610 (347)565-