SPEECH & LANGUAGE CENTER
Bilingual Services Available
• Is there repetition in your child’s speech? Such as “Can I, can I, can I play?”
• Is your child just a picky eater? Do you think there is more to it?
• Does your infant or child delay when responding to sounds or your voice?
Union Community Health Center offers unique, hands-on
therapy in a one-to-one setting with a dedicated therapist.
Speech and Language
Hablamos Español For more information or appointments, call: 718.220.2020
260 East 188th Street Bronx, NY 10458
Monday-Friday: 9am - 5pm
• 260 East 188th Street • 2021 Grand Concourse • 470 East Fordham Road
• 4487 Third Avenue • 2101 Quarry Road • 2016 Bronxdale Avenue | Suite 301
BRONX TIMES REPORTER,80 JANUARY 24-30, 2020 BTR
4487 Third Avenue Bronx, NY 10457
Monday-Thursday: 8am - 6pm
Friday: 8am - 4pm
718-220-2020 | www.uchcbronx.org