FOR BREAKING NEWS VISIT WWW.QNS.COM DECEMBER 14, 2017 • THE QUEENS COURIER 63
AIRLINE CAREERS Start Here –Get
trained as FAA certified Aviation Technician.
HELP WANTED REAL ESTATE SERVICES
Financial aid for qualified students.
Job placement assistance. Call AIM for
free information 866-296-7094
SECURITY - PT/FT BROOKLYN - RETAIL
Guard Lic. needed. Call 347-386-5547
Med.Asst. Med Lab Asst.
CNA ($895), Nurse Tech/Pct
Pharm Tech. EZ Pymnt Plan
Call 718-657-1562, Lic. by NYSED
CALL for details
NEW HOWARD BEACH
All Brick 5
Hi-Ranch with a
Family Room, 4
OFFICE # 718-766-9175
CELL # 917-774-6121
PUZZLE ON PAGE 61
HOUSE FOR SALE
SELLING YOUR HOUSE?
TO PLACE YOUR AD
Call Us At:
To Place Your Ad
Sell Your Auto
Call Us At:
To Place Your Ad
• Designing, building, installing, repairing; structures, fi xtures,
furniture, and other items, using diff erent types of materials
including wood and steel.
• Following safety rules, regulations, maintain a safe and clean
• Maintain records, document actions and present written progress
• Prepare cost estimates for clients or employers.
• Study specifi cations in blueprints, sketches or building plans to prepare
project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
• Work with subcontractors for areas such as heating and electrical
• Select and order lumber and other required materials.
• Work with and/or remove hazardous material.
• Perform minor plumbing, welding and/or concrete mixing work.
• Erect scaff olding and ladders for assembling structures above ground
• Install structures and fi xtures, such as windows, frames, fl oorings, and
trim, or hardware, using carpenter’s hand and power tools.
• Arrange for inspections of ceiling or fl oor tile, wall coverings, siding,
glass, or woodwork to detect broken or damaged structures, Construct
forms and chutes for pouring concrete.
• Apply shock-absorbing, sound-deadening, and decorative paneling to
ceilings and walls.
Other responsibilities include general commercial and residential
carpentry such as:
Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, fl oors, and other wooden
fi xtures used in buildings. Remove damaged or defective parts or
sections of structures and repair or replace. Finish surfaces of woodwork
or wallboard. Assemble and fasten materials to make framework or
props. Verify trueness of structure, using plumb bob and level. Fill cracks
and other defects in plaster
• MUST BE ABLE TO READ BLUEPRINT AND PLANS
• Must be capable of using hand tools, machines, or power saw to shape
or cut materials to specifi ed measurements.
• Must have good communication skills and attendance.
• Applicants must successfully pass a drug screen and background
FULL TIME POSITION AVAILABLE IN CORONA, NY
E-mail resume to: HR@vaggelasconstruction.com
IDEAL FOR INVESTOR OR OWNER
2 family semi detd., 6
rms., 3 bdrms. over 5
rms. 2 bdrms., pvt.
driveway in front, pvt.