58 THE QUEENS COURIER • HEALTH • OCTOBER 5, 2017 FOR BREAKING NEWS VISIT WWW.QNS.COM
A A Tradition of f Excellence
x I NOW
Our rehabilitation team consists of dynamic and passionate
rehabilitation professionals whose work is centered around
concepts and modules related to specific areas of function. Our
talented health care staff are trained in both traditional methods
and cutting edge information and practices in the areas of
At Grace Plaza, the following programs may be incorporated into
a daily therapy routine designed to specifically meet each and
every individual's rehabilitation needs:
• Recreational Programs
• Therapeutic Exercise Programs
• Activities of Daily Living – Bathroom and Kitchen Skills
• Neuropsychological Assessment, Evaluation and Treatment
• Endurance Training and Muscle Strengthening for Increased
• Transfer Training with Stairs and Automobile
• Pain Management
• Respiratory Therapist on-site
• Joint Replacement Therapy Program
We invite you to visit Grace Plaza, tour our facility and see our
large rehabilitation center and meet the dedicated staff committed
to helping you or your loved one on the journey to recovery.
For More Information, call the
Admissions office at:
516-466-3001 ext. 215
15 St. Paul’s Place
Great Neck, NY 11021
Hear Well. Live Well.
Call today for your appointment!
107 Northern Blvd, Ste 309
Do You Have SCIATICA
Or Its Symptoms?