FOR BREAKING NEWS VISIT WWW.QNS.COM JUNE 10, 2021 • THE QUEENS COURIER 23
Austin Shafran, Democrat candidate for City Council,
is raising two young sons and helping care for senior parents in
our neighborhood – the same neighborhood where he grew up.
He knows what we value here and helping our community
• KEEP OUR NEIGHBORHOODS SAFE by restoring police resources and stopping
the removal of NYPD safety officers from schools
• PASS A 2% PROPERTY TAX CAP for homeowners and tax relief for co-ops and condos
• COST-FREE SENIOR TRANSPORTATION to provide free car rides
• INCREASE SCHOOL FUNDING and reduce class sizes
• FIGHT AGAINST OVERDEVELOPMENT and the elimination of one-family zoning
• TAX RELIEF AND ECONOMIC ASSISTANCE for local businesses and families
Democratic Primary Tuesday, June 22nd!
Early Voting Starts June 12th
Paid For By Friends of Austin Shafran 2021
is a personal mission for Austin.
Austin is proud to STRONGLY ENDORSED BY:
• United Federation of Teachers (UFT)
• Uniformed Firefighters Association
• Senator John Liu
• Former Congressman Gary Ackerman
• Queens County Democratic Party
They know that Austin has the right experience we need right now.