MAY 2020 • LONGISLANDPRESS.COM 31
AgeWell New York is committed to the health and
well-being of our members, staff and community
Recommended tips to safeguard from COVID-19:
• Stay home! If you do need to go out, stay at least 6 feet from others and do not take public transportation unless necessary.
• Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Coronavirus Hotline 1-888-364-3065
A quick, convenient way to access a wide range of
services without having to travel to a healthcare
facility. Talk to your doctor or specialist using live
video or audio.
Call your doctor and ask if they offer this service.
Thank you to all the first responders for your
commitment to keep everyone safe!
Please call Member Services with any concerns.
We’re here to support you.
SOURCES: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
AgeWell New York, LLC is a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) plan with a Medicare contract and a Coordination of Benefits Agreement with New York
State Department of Health. ATTENTION: If you do not speak English, language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Call 1-866-237-3210
(TTY/TDD: 1-800-662-1220). ATENCIÓN: si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al 1-866-237-3210
(TTY/TDD: 1-800-662-1220). Assistance services for other languages are also available free of charge at the number above. Hours of operation are 7 days a
week 8:00 am – 8:00 pm. Note: From April 1 to September 30 we may use alternative technologies on Weekends and Federal Holidays.