78 LONGISLANDPRESS.COM • FEBRUARY 2020
SCENE & SEEN
BOWLING FOR KIDS
1. Legendary NY Islander Clark
Gillies and supporters.
2. L. to R.: Gillies and Sal
Ferro, president of Alure Home
3. L. to R.: Clark and Pam
COOKING WITH STARS
1.L. to R.: Rich Comito, Co-Owner,
Coliseum Kitchen & Caterers, Chef Paula
and Michael Herman, owners, Cooking
With Stars, an event company that hosts
2. Michael Herman & Balloon Artist, John
Reid of Epic Balloons.
3. Families and children ages 4 to 17
got crafting together as they created
Christmas- and Chanukah-themed
LI CENTER FOR BUSINESS
& PROFESSIONAL WOMEN
RINGS NYSE OPENING BELL
1. L. to R.: Natalie Karp, Rachael
Doukas, Laura Doukas.
2. Front row L. to R.: Lina Gottesman,
Rachael Doukas, Laura Doukas, Chris
Taylor, Lisa Napolitano, Back row L. to
R.: Back row: Stephanie McPhail, John
Rizzo, Mary Waldron.
3. LICBPW Director Laura Doukas signs
the Bell Registry at the New York Stock.
Photos by Ed Shin and NYSE. For more photos, visit longislandpress.com/category/scene-seen