1. Did you enter the US through the Border or by Using fraudulent document or Crew
(C1D or C) and you are now married to US Citizen or Green Card holder or have a
relative over 21 years?
2. Have been ordered deported or filed asylum in the past and was denied and now
married to US Citizen or Green Card holder or have a relative over 21 years?
3. Are you a skilled, humanitarian or professional or business immigrant
(construction, medicals, religious, non-for-profit etc) that need work permit and or
4. Are you having marital crisis, separation or divorce with your US Citizen or Green
5. Do you have criminal record affecting your green card or citizenship or
immigration status or did you lost your green card to crime and want it back?
6. Are you having Difficulty Removing condition on your 2 - Year Green Card?
7. Are you a parent of U.S. Citizen that needs immigration relief?
8. Do you have an approved brother or sister or parent’s petition and need to get
your green card in the US?
9. Are you dependent child or young person living with single parent or guardian?
10. Navigating Immigration Court Proceedings
11. Are you facing Citizenship Delays or Denials including inability to learn, speak, read
or write English?
12. Change and Extension of Status
13. Orphan and Adoption Petitions
14. Victims of Crimes Reliefs
15. Uncontested Divorce: We may locate your spouse for you.
16. Federal Court Action
To subscribe for latest issues on immigration.
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Appointment Consultant on 212-655-5749, 212-810-7111. Text 24 Hour: 212-203-9202
Salis Law PC, 1179 Eastern Parkway, Between Utica and Rochester, Brooklyn, NY 11213. Take 3 or 4 train to Utica
To subscribe for latest issues on immigration. Send email to email@example.com
Caribbean L 36 ife, May 29-June 4, 2020