FOR BREAKING NEWS VISIT WWW.QNS.COM MARСH 5, 2020 • THE QUEENS COURIER 73
For busy Bayside Medical Office
or send resume
for busy Bayside
Minimum 2 yrs
exp. in Medical
or Full time.
Fill in the blank squares in the grid, making sure
that every row, column and 3-by-3 box includes all
digits 1 through 9.
ANSWERS ON PAGE 76
1 7 9
5 2 4 8
4 1 9 5
9 6 8 7 4
8 5 4 9
2 6 8 3
4 5 7
TO PLACE YOUR AD
Education / Career Training
TRAIN AT HOME TO DO MEDICAL BILLING!
Become a Medical Office Professional online
at CTI! Get Trained, Certified & ready to work in
months! Call 855-543-6440. (M-F 8am-6pm ET)
AIRLINE CAREERS Start Here - Get trained
as FAA certified Aviation Technician. Financial
aid for qualified students. Job placement
assistance. Call AIM for free information
JOB OPPORTUNITY $18.50 P/H NYC $16
P/H LI up to $13.50 P/H UPSTATE NY If you
currently care for your relatives or friends
who have Medicaid or Medicare, you may
be eligible to start working for them as a
personal assistant. No Certificates needed.
HELP WANTED HELP WANTED
Full or Part Time
SCHOOL BUS / VAN DRIVERS
BEST PAY PKG. IN THE INDUSTRY
STARTING AT: • $24.54* BUS • $21.40* VAN
FULL BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• Paid School Closings
• Paid Vacations
• 401 К (company match)
• Health Benefits (Indiv. & Family - One
Year After Review)
• Life Insurance Bus Yards In Huntington,
Manhasset & Northport
* Includes Monthly A endance Bonus
25 HOURS A WEEK MINIMUM
EXTRA WORK AVAILABLE
PM DRIVERS FROM
2PM A PRIORITY
FREE C.D.L. TRAINING
EARN WHILE YOU TRAIN
Ask for Yolanda
Elderly man presently
needs a Housekeeper/Aide
Some cooking & help.
Must be caring,
Experience a Plus!
North Flushing area.
Mon-Fri 8:30 am- 1:30 pm
Please leave Message
if no one available
Retail Sales Consultant
in North Shore
SHORT ORDER COOKS,
SERVERS, KITCHEN STAFF!
in JFK Airport
CALL (516) 250-4146
Receptionist/Office Assistant Wanted
Schneps Media is the largest community media company in the history of New
York City and New York State. Schneps dominates the local market with
award-winning content across community newspapers, magazines, digital
assets and the most powerful group of events in New York City, Long Island and
We are seeking a Receptionist to work in our busy Bayside, Queens’s office. The
schedule will be Monday thru Friday 9-4 (give or take). 35 hours per week.
Receptionist/Office Assistant Job Responsibilities:
• Be the first point of contact for all employees and clients, meet and
greet all guests.
• Answer main switchboard at front desk route calls accordingly -
Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
• Schedule appointments
• Open and distribute mail – familiarity with FedEx and postage
• Ordering supplies
• Office cleanliness ensuring reception area is tidy and presentable, with
all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
• Complete other misc. tasks as assigned
• Assist staff with printer/computer issues with help of IT.
Receptionist/Office Assistant Job Requirements:
• Must have 1-2 years of corporate receptionist experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Must be detail oriented and organized
• Must be a team player and have a positive and friendly demeanor
Please send resume to: email@example.com