FOR BREAKING NEWS VISIT WWW.QNS.COM JUNE 24, 2021 • THE QUEENS COURIER 61
Plus Raises after
3 & 6 Months
BEST PAY PKG. IN THE INDUSTRY
• 25 Hours A Week Minimum, Extra Work Available
• PM Drivers from 2pm a Priority
• FREE C.D.I. Training
• Earn While You Train
FULL BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• Paid School Closings
• Paid Vacations
• 401K (company match)
• Health Benefits (Indiv. & Family - One year after review)
• Life Insurance
• Bus Yards in Huntington, Manhasset & Northport
*INCLUDES MONTHLY ATTENDANCE BONUS
DYNAMIC INSIDE SALES
SALARY + COMMISSION
• EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
• PART-TIME OR FULL-TIME
• FLEXIBLE HOURS
• MUST BE RELIABLE & PUNCTUAL
• MUST HAVE EXCELLENT PHONE,
PEOPLE & COMPUTER SKILLS
CALL FOR INTERVIEW
SIGN ON BONUS!!
Fill in the blank squares in the grid, making
sure that every row, column and 3-by-3 box
includes all digits 1 through 9.
ANSWERS ON PAGE 81
7 2 1 9
9 6 5
8 5 2 7
6 1 3 9
2 3 9 6
2 7 5
7 3 8 6
Equal Opportunity Employer
SALES PERSON WANTED
for Upscale Boutique in
North Shore Towers
a Must. Part/Full time.
Please call 516-343-2946
Queens and Long Island
Companions Plus is
HHAs for Live-in,
Hourly and 12hour shifts
for an appointment:
COMPUTER & IT TRAINING PROGRAM!
Train ONLINE to get the skills to become
a Computer & Help Desk Professional now!
Now offering a $10,000 scholarship for
qualified applicants. Call CTI for details!
(844) 947-0192 (M-F 8am-6pm ET)
TRAIN AT HOME TO DO MEDICAL BILLING!
Become a Medical Office Professional
online at CTI! Get Trained, Certified &
ready to work in months! Call 855-543-
6440. (M-F 8am-6pm ET)
$18.50 NYC, $17 L.I. up to $13.50 Upstate
NY! If you need care from your relative, friend/
neighbor and you have Medicaid, they may be
eligible to start taking care of you as a personal
assistant under the NYS Medicaid CDPA Program.
No Certificates needed. 347-713-3553.
with experience needed
with experience needed
Both are Part-Time positions.
A following is a plus. Free parking.
Closed Sunday & Monday
Penfield Central School District seeks an experienced
administrator to be the next Director of Humanities
with the following qualifications:
• New York State certification (SDA/SDL)
• Thorough knowledge of sound teaching and learning
• Experience with NYS testing, Next Generation Learning
Standards and Student Learning Objectives
• Strong literacy background focusing on data-based
• Experience with curriculum and program development
• Experience in coaching, collaboration, teacher
development and professional learning
Interested candidates please visit www.penfield.edu
DIRECTOR OF HUMANITIES
Call Us At:
To Place Your Ad