42 THE QUEENS COURIER • WELLNESS • JANUARY 16, 2020 FOR BREAKING NEWS VISIT WWW.QNS.COM
to our true heroes...
At Sapphire Center our staff is warm and
compassionate with diverse cultural
backgrounds so every patient can feel at
home and comfortable. Our highly qualified
nursing staff is able to perform diagnostic
procedures within our facility such as EKG's
bladder scans X-Rays and ultrasounds. The
majority of our nurses have acute and critical
care experience, rehab, geriatic and IV
We also have internal wound care certified
RN's for 24/7 skin wound and ostomy care.
Our health care team also includes rehab,
social work and dietary staff with post
graduate degrees. Our staff is devoted to
each and every patient ensuring they
care including a dignified end of life care.
• Post Acute Care in stroke/cardiac
orthopedic surgical and medical
• Long term skilled care
• State of the Art Short term rehabilitation
care, Pain Management care and
modalities (Physical therapy,
Occupational Therapy & Speech
l. Short Wave Diathermy (SWD)
2. Functional Electric Stimulation (FES)
3. Ultrasound US (FES)
4. Wound Care Protocols
• Respiratory care including Trach and
• Palliative, hospice and comfort care
• Dementia and Alzheimer care
• Korean and Chinese unit available
• Long term antibiotic treatment through
central and peripheral lines.
35-15 Parsons Blvd.
Flushing, N.Y. 11354
FOR YOUR NEEDS