Celebrating the Most Powerful ‘Leaders of Labor’
On September 9th, Schneps Media will again celebrate the workers’ rights movement at the annual Leaders of Labor Awards and Networking Event.
Presented by NSPC Brain & Spine Surgery, the event, to be held indoors and outdoors at Terrace on the Park from 6 to 9 pm, will recognize the achievements and contributions of the outstanding individuals
who have made a significant impact in the Labor movement from Manhattan to Montauk.
Attendees will celebrate and connect with some of the most powerful advocates for New York labor rights.
The evening will also include a raffle, with 100% of monies raised donated to Nontraditional Employment for Women. The event is being hosted in a COVID-compliant setting. Proof of vaccination is necessary.
The 2021 Leaders of Labor honorees are (list in formation):
• Vincent Alvarez, President, NYC CLC
• Lori Ann Ames, National President, United Service Workers Union, IUJAT
• Matthew Aracich, President Building & Construction Trades Council of Nassau & Suffolk
• Tanya N. Blocker, Assistant General Counsel and Director, Labor and Employment Group, National Grid
• Carmen Charles, President, Local 420
• Kathy Culhane, President, Non-Traditional Employment for Women
• Vijay Dandapani, President & CEO, Hotel Association of New York
• Rafael Espinal, Executive Director, Freelancers Union
• Donald Gelestino, President & CEO, Champion Elevator
• Mark Gregorio, President, TEI
• Mark Henry, President & Business Agent, ATU Local 1056
• Marc Herbst, Executive Director, Long Island Contractors Association
• Joey Jackson, Principal & Founder, Joey Jackson Law, PLLC.
• Charles Jenkins, Area President, Coalition of Black Trade Unionists
• Patrick B. Jenkins, President, Patrick B. Jenkins & Associates
• Daniel C. Levler, President, Suffolk AME
• Gloria Middelton, President, CWA 1180
• Dalvanie Powell, President, United Probation Officers Association
• Giorgio Garcia, President, In-Line Electrical Contractors Corp
• Jeffrey Santo, Vice President, In-Line Electrical Contractors Corp
• Ed Smith, President & CEO, Ullico
• Michelle Zettergren, President, MagnaCare
This event would not be possible without the support of Corporate Partners: To reserve your tickets, or for inquiries, contact
TIMESLEDGER | Q 24 NS.COM | SEPT. 3 - SEPT. 9, 2021
Demetra Mattone • Events Concierge