1. Are you a skilled, humanitarian or professional or
business immigrant (construction, mechanics, artisans,
beauty, health care, elder care, child care, religious,
non-for- profit etc) that need work permit and or
2. Did you enter the US illegally or Crew (C1D or C) and you
are now married to US Citizen or Green Card holder or
have a relative over 21 years? Get Green Card in US
3. Have been ordered deported or denied asylum and now
married to US Citizen or Green Card holder or have a
relative over 21 years?
4. Are you having marital crisis, separation or divorce with
your US Citizen or Green Card Spouse?
5. Do you have criminal record affecting your green card or
citizenship or immigration status or did you lose your
green card to crime and want it back?
6. Are you having Difficulty Removing condition on your
2 - Year Green Card?
7. Are you a parent of U.S. Citizen that needs immigration
8. Do you have an approved brother or sister or parent’s
petition and need to get your green card in the US?
9. Are you dependent child or young person living with
single parent or guardian?
Caribbean Life, Aug. 30, 2019 31
NO APPROVAL NO ATTORNEY FEES FOR DHS CASES.
Call 212-655-5749, 212-810-7111Text 24 Hour: 212-203-9202
SALIS LAW PC, 1179 EASTERN PARKWAY, BETWEEN UTICA AND ROCHESTER, BROOKLYN, NY 11213.
To subscribe for latest issues on immigration. Send email to email@example.com