DO YOU HAVE KNEE PAIN DUE TO OSTEOARTHRITIS?
Now you can GET FAST PAIN RELIEF!
HEALTHQUEST IS NOW OFFERING FDA APPROVED TREATMENT OPTIONS
FOR THOSE PATIENTS SUFFERING FROM KNEE PAIN WHICH HAS FAILED
THE TRADITIONAL CONSERVATIVE TREATMENT STRATEGIES.
Osteoarthritis is a degenerative,
progressive disease. Ignoring
its symptoms or modifying your
lifestyle will not make it better
Caribbean L BQ ife, Aug. 23, 2019 15
FDA approved, non-drug therapy made from ultrapure, high
molecular weight hyalutonan. ORTHOVISC is a non-systemic
injection that will not interact with any other medication you
may be taking. It restores the natural joint fl uid (hyaluronan)
the cushions, protects and lubricates your knee joint. With
better cushioning, your knee can move and function better.
• A non-avian source viscosupplementation derived from bacterial cell
• Contains the highest concentration of hysluronon available per injection
for multi series and is free of any additives
• Can provide pain relief without the use of additional medication
• Administered in your doctor’s offi ce, ORTHOVISC is given as injection
into your knee once a week for 3 to 4 consecutive weeks.
• After 3 to 4 injections, studies have shown pain relief that last may last
up to six months. Although individual results vary, some people feel
relief after the fi rst injection
• Can be effecting treatment beyond the fi rst series of injections. Data
supports safe re-treatment, but the number of injections right for you is
a decision you and your doctor can make together. Consult your
insurance provider to learn about coverage for any additional treatments
you may receive.
3500 Nostrand Ave. (between Avenues U and V)
Sheepshead Bay, (718) 769-2521 • www.HQBK.com
Most Insurances Accepted
Knee pain is not an indicator for how far
your OA of the Knee has progressed,
as pain is different for each patient