Austin Shafran, Democrat candidate for City Council,
is raising two young sons and helping care for senior parents in
our neighborhood – the same neighborhood where he grew up.
He knows what we value here and helping our community
• KEEP OUR NEIGHBORHOODS SAFE by restoring police resources and stopping
the removal of NYPD safety officers from schools
• PASS A 2% PROPERTY TAX CAP for homeowners and tax relief for co-ops and condos
• COST-FREE SENIOR TRANSPORTATION to provide free car rides
• INCREASE SCHOOL FUNDING and reduce class sizes
• FIGHT AGAINST OVERDEVELOPMENT and the elimination of one-family zoning
• TAX RELIEF AND ECONOMIC ASSISTANCE for local businesses and families
They know that Austin has the right experience we need right now.
Democratic Primary Tuesday, June 22nd!
Early Voting Starts June 12th
Paid For By Friends of Austin Shafran 2021
is a personal mission for Austin.
TIMESLEDGER | QNS.COM | JUNE 11-JUNE 17, 2021 23
Austin is proud to STRONGLY ENDORSED BY:
• United Federation of Teachers (UFT)
• Uniformed Firefighters Association
• Senator John Liu
• Former Congressman Gary Ackerman
• Queens County Democratic Party