FOR BREAKING NEWS VISIT WWW.QNS.COM JANUARY 27, 2022 • THE QUEENS COURIER 31
Located in Park Slope, Brooklyn, Saint
Saviour High School is rooted in the
tradition of the School Sisters of Notre
Dame but is contemporary in education.
Saint Saviour is
Sisterhood. Rich traditions. Stimulating academics. Expert faculty. Leadership. Service. Faith. And so much more.
Everything combines to provide a transformation in our students. St. Saviour has more than 104 years of educating young
women. We know how girls think. We nurture girls. We empower girls. We guide girls as they develop into leaders who go
out and change the world. Girls take center stage in all-girls learning environments, according to research by NCGS.org.
Don’t take our word for it: find out for yourself. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 718-768-4406 to schedule a tour, buddy day or to take the admissions exam.
Saint Saviour High School
Park Slope, Brooklyn
Mrs. Carolann Timpone, Principal
104 years of forward-thinking
education for young women
We are here. We are strong.
We are a diverse, close-knit community
rooted in deep traditions.
We are building life-long friendships.
Located in a safe, culturally rich, exciting
brownstone neighborhood in Brooklyn
Be part of a 104 year tradition of educating
women to become successful leaders.
St. Saviour HS—Where girls become
women who transform the world.
Welcome Class of 2026!! Transfers welcome!
Did you know?
Generous scholarship program
for entering 9th graders
100% college acceptance rate with 90%
of the graduates from Class of 2021
earning merit scholarships.
Digital learning partnership with
Amazon and Edhesive
AP, Honors, College-credit courses and
Advanced electives in all disciplines
Competitive sports program and
vibrant extra curricular activities
• AP courses offered: Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Chemistry, Computer Science Principles,
Computer Science A Java, English Language and Composition, English Literature and
Composition, Psychology, United States History and World History
• Concurrent enrollment in college courses through St. John’s University, St. Joseph’s College
and Syracuse University
• 4-year Religious Studies program supported by active Campus Ministry and retreat
• Fine Arts program with advanced study options in Music and Studio Art
• Technology initiatives include: Digital Citizenship, Introduction to Computer Science, Arduino,
Game Design, Video editing, 3D Printing and beginner to advanced Adobe Photoshop
• Hydroponic Greenhouse Classroom compliments traditional Science curriculum via a
hands-on science and sustainability experience emphasizing environmental issues
• Science research opportunities
• Competitive Varsity and JV sports program
• Wide range of extracurricular clubs and activities
• 100% College Acceptance Rate
• Recent college acceptances include: American University, Boston College, Bryn Mawr
College, Clemson University, College of the Holy Cross, Fordham University, Georgetown
University, George Washington University, Howard University, Lafayette College, Lehigh
University, Macaulay Honors College, NYU, Northeastern University, Oberlin College, Rice
University, Smith College, Spelman College, Stanford University, Swarthmore College, Tufts
University, UC Davis, UC Riverside, UC San Diego, UC Santa Cruz, University of Chicago,
University of Southern California, University of Miami, U.S. Military Academy West Point, U.S.
Naval Academy, Vanderbilt University, Villanova University, Wesleyan University, Worcester,
Polytechnic Institute and Yale University
• First, second and third choice TACHS applicants will be given scholarship consideration.
• Need-based financial aid is available: stsaviour.org/admissions/scholarship-financial-aid/