32 OCTOBER 28, 2021 RIDGEWOOD TIMES www.qns.com
5 Family + Store
(5) 6 box room apts +
store + garage.
working male seeks
1 BR apartment
Call A.J. 347-669-0258
DYNAMIC INSIDE SALES
• MUST HAVE EXCELLENT PHONE, PEOPLE & COMPUTER SKILLS
Box 3 bdrms., 2 baths.
Box 2 bdrms., 1 bath.
$1,800. No pets.
NOW HIRING CDL DRIVERS
Want to be part of a great team with the most
technologically advanced fleet in the industry? Look
no further! Here at Mr. T Carting, we have the best
essential career opportunity available for you!!
Full-time, night shift, packer driver positions open.
Visit the careers page on our website for more
information www.mrtcarting.com/careers or
submit your qualifications to HR@mrtcarting.com
FOR ALL THE NEWS 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS A WEEK GO TO WWW.QNS.COM
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY APARTMENTS APARTMENTS
6 box rms., 2nd flr., excellent
4 rooms, Wyckoff, 4 fam.,
modern. $2,000 nego.
4 rooms, Seneca Ave.,
3rd flr., modern. $1,800
6 box rms., off FPRD., 2
family modern. $2,200
66-51 Fresh Pond Rd
• EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
• PART-TIME OR FULL-TIME
• FLEXIBLE HOURS
• MUST BE RELIABLE & PUNCTUAL
SALARY + COMMISSION
CALL FOR INTERVIEW 718-260-2538
Industrial area, 2nd
flr.,9 offices with
private bathrm &
High traffic area approx.
3000 ft. Call
4 rooms, 2 bedrooms,
all new. $1,950.
Schneps Media is the largest community media company in
the history of New York City and New York State. Schneps
dominates the local market with award-winning content
across community newspapers, magazines, digital assets
and the most powerful group of events in New York City,
Long Island, Westchester and Philadelphia.
We are seeking an experienced SALES EXECUTIVE for
Queens to develop and build new relationships and
sponsors for our digital and print publications.
Must be goal oriented, self motivated and a hard worker.
Expd. with outbound sales, cold calling and email
marketing. Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced
Base salary, plus commission
GLENDALE 64th Pl
4 rms., 1st flr., fresh
paint, new stove &
carpeting, n/wm or pets.
All new 5 room apt.,
near FPRD. No pets
or washing machine.
CITY OF NEW YORK
Queens Community Board #2
CITYWIDE JOB VACANCY NOTICE
Civil Service Title: Community Assistant Level: I
Title Code No: 56056 Salary Commensurate with
Division/Work Unit: Queens Community Board 2 Office Experience, All paid benefits
Number of Positions: 1
Hours/Shift: Full Time
Employee will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
Full time staff opening for administration in the district office
1. Assist in the resolution of community complaints (i.e. Complaint and correspondence with City
2. Standard office related duties included but not limited to, answering telephones, filing, copying,
scanning, accessing both paper and electronic files, transcription, typing emails, etc.
3. Inputting and tracking 311 complaints.
4. Act as liaison between city agencies, monitoring, coordinating, and expediting municipal services,
working with community organizations, groups, and community residents.
1. A degree from an accredited college and one-year satisfactory working experience or
2. High School graduation or equivalent and experience and two years’ work experience.
3. For certain assignments, the ability to perform certain physical task may be required.
4. New York City Residency Required.
1. Must have working knowledge of computers and experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, office suite,
2. Working knowledge of Internet, social media, digital applications.
3. The ability to work with others, excellent written and oral skills, professionalism, and courtesy.
4. Ability to work without supervision in case of absence of supervisor(s) when necessary.
5. Experience in City Government a plus, not required.
TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME TO:
Queens Community Board 2
Attention: Debra Markell Kleinert, District Manager
43-22 50th Street, 2nd Floor
Woodside, New York 11377
All resumes must be sent either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or
certified mail return receipt.
POST DATE: POST UNTIL: JVN#:
October 15, 2021 Filled 2021-432-0005
This City is an Equal Opportunity Employer
New York City Residency Required