58 THE QUEENS COURIER • SEPTEMBER 16, 2021 FOR BREAKING NEWS VISIT WWW.QNS.COM
professional, health and home service directory
C.J.M. CONTRACTING INC.
STAY STRONG...WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER
WE ARE FOLLOWING CDC REQUIREMENTS USING MASKS & GLOVES!
COMMERCIAL • INDUSTRIAL • RESIDENTIAL
• Shingle Roofs
• Flat Roofs
• Roof Repairs
ALL WORK IS GUARANTEED
with this ad
CALL MIKE FOR FREE ESTIMATE 718-415-4341
1. Carbonated soft drinks.
6. Extension of land jutting out into water.
10. Rear part of the human body.
14. Exclusive of anyone.
15. _ Hale, Jr., skipper on Gilligans Island.
16. Arthur Robert _, first African-American player
to win the U.S. Open singles championship
17. Fabio _, the voice of Italian metal.
18. Place of rest or retreat.
19. Stretch between two limits.
20. Resembling life in a monastery.
22. Surrounded by water.
24. Obstructs or impedes.
25. _ dioica, an indigenous plant of the West
26. Makes like new.
29. Italian for it heals.
30. The angle between a branch or leaf and the
axis from which it arises.
31. Albert _, awarded 1952 Nobel Peace Prize.
37. Works by plowing, sowing and raising
39. To be at rest in a horizontal position.
40. Mother-in-law of Ruth in the Old Testament.
41. Portable balancess with two unequal arms.
44. To make turbid by stirring up the sediment
45. Characteristic hog noise.
46. To move rapidly.
48. Gets out of the way of.
52. _ Furlan, Ambassador Delenn on Babylon 5.
53. _ Hampton, jazz vibraphone soloist.
54. Sour liquids obtained by fermentation.
58. At some indefinite time in the past.
59. Ceased to be living.
61. Synonym for film.
62. Any of various workers in India, Sri Lanka
63. Informal term for a meal.
64. Lacking in fitness or aptitude.
65. To hit with a sharp, slapping blow.
66. Something of no worth.
1. Period of freedom from rough waters.
2. Heavily spiced stew of meat, vegetables and
3. Crazy person.
4. _ Lee, poem by Edgar Allan Poe.
5. An alternating up-and-down or backward
6. Type genus of the Canidae.
7. _ Wilder, author of Neurotic Goldfish.
8. Combination of dance steps.
9. To become twisted.
10. To hold something in place temporarily with
11. Poplar having leaves with flattened petioles.
12. Musical arrangement.
13. Mount _, second-highest peak in Africa.
21. Acronym for Triple Screw Steamship.
23. To a high degree.
25. Touched clumsily.
26. Used to express disappointment.
27. Used to specify who goes off stage.
28. Longest river in the world.
29. To evade the performance of an obligation.
32. Groups united by common interests.
33. Small artemisia having pungent, narrow
34. Suit of extreme cut consisting of a thighlength
jacket and peg pants.
35. George _ Palade, Noble Prize winner.
36. To make turbid by stirring up the sediments
38. Area that slants.
42. Gave up a hit or run in baseball.
43. Front part of the leg below the knee.
47. Condition occurring from the retention of
properties normally excreted in urine.
48. Type genus of the Elopidae; tenpounder.
49. Solid, resilient strength.
50. Medium-brown color.
51. About; concerning.
52. Period of time about the middle of a continuing
54. Short for veterinarians.
55. Expression of greeting or leave-taking.
56. Brought by aging to full flavor.
57. Comes to an end.
60. Acronym for the International Astronomical
ANSWERS ON PAGE 60
CALL LIAB. DISAB + W/C INS.
• Bathrooms • Kitchens
• Basement • Carpentry
• Roofing • Flat Shingle
• Attics • All Renovations
• Masonry • Stoops
• Brickwork • Waterproofing
• Pointing • Windows
• Expert in Mold Mediation
• Mold Abatement
• Certified Fire & Flood Restoration
RELIABLE PROMPT SERVICE
TO PLACE YOUR AD