FOR BREAKING NEWS VISIT WWW.QNS.COM JUNE 22, 2017 • THE QUEENS COURIER 83
WE ARE HIRING!
for Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan,
Queens and Long Island
RNs per visit, LPNs hourly
HHAs and PCAs
Live-in, hourly, 12hrs shift
for an appointment:
IMMEDIATE HIRE for a well-organized Construction
Painter, to work directly with Construction General Contractor’s
Offi ce specializing in Commercial and Residential
Job Duties include:
· Applies materials to new construction, existing, multistory
buildings, alterations, and remodeling.
· Prepares, primes, sands, seals, and patches and paints
furniture, surfaces, buildings, and fi xtures using various
painting materials such as varnish, lacquer, shellac, enamel,
latex, epoxy, water-proofi ng and heat resistant fi nishes.
· Tapes, fl ushes, repairs and applies texturing, wallpaper,
and acoustic layers on a variety of surfaces. Adjusts colors
when necessary; utilizes enhanced fi nishing skills when
· Operates, cleans and maintains all painting equipment,
including brush, roll, sprayers and electrostatic sprayers,
pumps, etc. Safely stores and labels all materials.
Shared Responsibilities include:
· Respond to routine and emergency calls for repairs and
· Train and direct the work of other classifi ed staff in the
· Assists and serves as back up to other Facilities employees.
Clean Driver’s license and 10 Hours
FULL TIME POSITION, CORONA, NY
E-mail resume to:
SUDOKU Fill in the blank squares in the grid, making sure that every row,
column and 3-by-3 box includes all digits 1 through 9.
ANSWERS ON PAGE 86
3 5 2 6
9 4 7 8
8 1 6
1 5 8 3 9
4 5 8
7 9 4 6
2 4 1 8
School Bus Driver
CDL license with
PS endorsement required
$16.50 Per HR FT/PT
Local TWU 100.
APPLY ONLINE AT
APPLY IN PERSON AT
151-17 6th Road,
Whitestone, NY 11357
AIRLINE CAREERS Start Here –Get
trained as FAA certified Aviation Technician.
Financial aid for qualified students.
Job placement assistance. Call AIM for
free information 866-296-7094
Med.Asst. Med Lab Asst.
CNA ,EKG PHLEB, Nurse Tech/Pct
Pharm Tech. EZ Pymnt Plan
Call 718-657-1562, Lic. by NYSED
HELP WANTED HELP WANTED HELP WANTED
Immediate career opportunity available at
High End Salon
Seeking organized efficient employee who works
well with others to assist in managing daily
operations of busy salon on Thursday, Friday and
Saturday. Your responsibilities will include front
desk reception, appointment bookings, opening
and closing, and time management of appointment
• Designing, building, installing, repairing; structures, fi xtures,
furniture, and other items, using diff erent types of materials
including wood and steel.
• Following safety rules, regulations, maintain a safe and clean
• Maintain records, document actions and present written progress
• Prepare cost estimates for clients or employers.
• Study specifi cations in blueprints, sketches or building plans to prepare
project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
• Work with subcontractors for areas such as heating and electrical
• Select and order lumber and other required materials.
• Work with and/or remove hazardous material.
• Perform minor plumbing, welding and/or concrete mixing work.
• Erect scaff olding and ladders for assembling structures above ground
• Install structures and fi xtures, such as windows, frames, fl oorings, and
trim, or hardware, using carpenter’s hand and power tools.
• Arrange for inspections of ceiling or fl oor tile, wall coverings, siding,
glass, or woodwork to detect broken or damaged structures, Construct
forms and chutes for pouring concrete.
• Apply shock-absorbing, sound-deadening, and decorative paneling to
ceilings and walls.
Other responsibilities include general commercial and residential
carpentry such as:
Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, fl oors, and other wooden
fi xtures used in buildings. Remove damaged or defective parts or
sections of structures and repair or replace. Finish surfaces of woodwork
or wallboard. Assemble and fasten materials to make framework or
props. Verify trueness of structure, using plumb bob and level. Fill cracks
and other defects in plaster
• MUST BE ABLE TO READ BLUEPRINT AND PLANS
• Must be capable of using hand tools, machines, or power saw to shape
or cut materials to specifi ed measurements.
• Must have good communication skills and attendance.
• Applicants must successfully pass a drug screen and background
schedules. Prior Salon experience required.
Call now for interview 718-423-8800
FULL TIME POSITION AVAILABLE IN CORONA, NY
E-mail resume to: HR@vaggelasconstruction.com
Full-Time or Part-Time
NYS Security License required.
Jamaica Queens area.
Please call 718-389-1731
TO PLACE YOUR AD