FOR BREAKING NEWS VISIT WWW.QNS.COM APRIL 1, 2022 • THE QUEENS COURIER 30
THEY GAVE YOU THE BEST
NOW IT’S YOUR CHANCE
TO GIVE THEM THE BEST
FOR THE BEST.
Short Term Rehabilitation | Long Term Care | Home Health Care | Hospice | Palliative Care
Inpatient And Outpatient Dialysis | Medical House Calls | Managed Long Term Care | Medicare Advantage Plan
271-11 76th Avenue New Hyde Park, NY 11040 | 877-727-5373 | parkerinstitute.org
Do You Know NYC’s
COVID-19 Alert Level?
The COVID Alert Levels show the current level of
COVID-19 risk and what to do to protect yourself.
Alert Level What This Means
• Avoid nonessential activities and crowded places.
• Keep physical distance in all public settings.
• Stay home if sick or were exposed to COVID-19.
• Wear a mask in all public indoor settings.
• Get tested for COVID-19.
• Avoid crowded indoor and outdoor settings.
• Get vaccinated and boosted.
• Consider wearing a mask in public indoor settings.
Know our current level and learn more at nyc.gov/covidalert.