Elmhurst, NY 11373
We’re Here For You. Your Safety Is Our Priorit y.
For urgent or routine medical needs for Primary Care, c all: 1-844-NYC-4NYC (692-4692)
For urgent or routine Specialty Care needs, call: 718-334-3262
There is nothing more important to us than the health, safety, and wellness of our patients and staff. In
response to COVID-19, we have established new procedures and precautions to keep you safe now that we
are resuming normal hours for appointm ents.
• All patients must wear face masks or a face
covering at all times.
• We have separate treatment areas for COVID
and non-COVID patients.
• You’ll get a call to pre-register you before
in-person appointments to reduce check-in times.
• We will have limited visitors, including one parent
in all Pediatric Services and one companion
for disabled patients.
• All patients and visitors at entrances to
clinic areas get a temperature check.
Televisit appointments are available.
Some video visit services may be available soon.
In-person appointments may be scheduled after a televisit, if your provider recommends it.
TIMESLEDGER | QNS.COM | JULY 17-JULY 23, 2020 21
• Clinic check-in windows have clear protective barriers.
• All staff wear appropriate PPE including masks
and gloves, and goggles or face shields.
• Rooms are cleaned and sanitized frequently
throughout the day and in between patients.
• Waiting rooms, seating areas, and check-in areas
have marked spacing to comply with social
• Procedural areas have special venting.
Our new COVID-19 procedures: