Expert doctors close to home.
Brooklyn, we've got you covered.
• Primary care physicians and specialists, including
Weill Cornell Medicine doctors
• 40 locations in Brooklyn
• Video visits and safe in-person appointments available
• Same-day, early, late and weekend hours
• Most insurance accepted
To find a doctor today, visit nyp.org/medgroupbrooklyn
or call 718-780-7300 now.
COURIER LIFE, NOVEMBER 12-18, 2021 9
invite you to
Become a Citizen
Saturday, November 20, 2021, 10 am-3 pm
Appointment required, call 646-664-9400, or text 929-334-3784
Proof of vaccination required by all attendees
Let our experienced lawyers and immigration
professionals help you with your application.
FALL SERVICES ARE FREE
Middle School 2
655 Parkside Ave.
1st Floor, Cafeteria
Brooklyn, NY 11226
For directions, call the MTA: 718-330-1234
Minimum requirements to apply:
1. You are 18 years of age or older
2. You have lived in the United States as a green card
holder eranent resident for ve years or three years
if married to, and living with, the same U.S. citizen)
What to bring:
1. reen card and all assorts used in the last ve years
2. ome school emloyment history for the last ve years
(or three years if married to a U.S. citizen)
3. Children’s information (date of birth, A#, addresses)
4. Marital history (information about your previous spouses)
5. If you have ever been arrested, cited or given a ticket,
you must bring your certi cate of disposition MTA letter
for each incident
Applicants must pay a 725 ling fee to SCS
unless they qualify for a fee waiver (see reverse).
Please do not bring cash or money orders to the event.
For a detailed list of what to bring, call 646-664-9400.
More information at cuny.edu/citizenshipnow